Thursday, January 3, 2008

Physical or Spiritual Eyes?

With all the turmoil in Nairobi and throughout Kenya over the past week, I have many people alarmed that God would call us to go to such an area. I'm reminded of the event in the life of Elisha where he prays that his servants spiritual eyes would be opened to see the Lord's Army.

What we see going on in Kenya is a confirmation of the need God's Army of Light to combat the darkness many in Kenya find themselves in. It also reminds me that most of the world lives in very unstable conditions and the safety we feel in the United States is not the norm. Satan thrives on creating chaos whereas Jesus Christ is our peace in th midst of chaos

Continue praying with me over the people God is preparing for our ministry. I envision opportunities to work with the Holy Spirit in raising up young people who have a vision of leadership that is based on God's principles. God is in the business of calling out leaders as He did Abraham, Moses, Paul, etc. I want to be a part of this in Kenya

Blessings to each of you and I promise to be more attentive to adding to this Blog

David

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You and your family are still in my prayers. I am praying with you concerning Kenya. It is scary what has been going on there. I am praying for God to meet your needs. I believe He does not call with out providing for our needs. Jimmie A. Kepler. I have a blog at:
http://kepgeek.multiply.com/